Configuring Account Types
When an Admin creates an account the system will ask to specify whether or not the account sells coaching services or not. This will configure the account upon activating the Company Account.
If an admin chooses to change the account configuration, it can be done so from the Company Settings page.
Here are 6 easy steps to configure your company account:
- Log into your CoachLogix account at app.coachlogix.com.
- Click on Company Settings.
- Under the General category are three panels: About, Account Configuration, and Default Language.
- The About category is where you can fill in the information about your company that must be filled out to allow payment.
- Account Configuration allows you to specify what services your company offers. You can specify whether you employ internal coaches, contract external coaches, and/or you sell coaching services.
- The Default Language panel is where you can choose the default language for your employees. Individual users can change this default in their personal settings.