Syncing Your Calendar
Here are 6 easy steps to sync your calendar:
- Log into your account at app.coachlogix.com.
- Click on your Avatar.
- Click My Settings.
- Click on Calendar Sync.
- You can sync your calendars by clicking Connect Calendar.
CoachLogix uses Cronofy to open an authentication window with the options to sync your calendar with iCloud, GoogleCalendar, Office 365, Exchange, and Outlook.
6. To disconnect your synced calendar click Disconnect Calendar.
Helpful tip: Coaches can have one calendar synced at a time.
Managing Your Schedule
Here are 5 easy steps to manage your schedule:
1. Set your availability by setting your standard hours. Click on a slider to turn it on. You can set the standard hours for each day of the week.
2. Next you can set an amount of time in between your sessions by setting your default Padding.
3. After the padding is set you can select what hours during the day that your coachees cannot schedule a session with you.
4. Set the minimum amount of time a coachee can cancel a session.
5. Lastly Coaches can optionally set a Default Location then click Save.
To learn about scheduling sessions click here.