Company's Admins are able to add Coaches to their accounts to make them available for coaching. This article will address how to add, manage, and disconnect from Coaches.
There are 3 Types of Coaches:
- Internal Coaches - Coaches that are Employees of a Client Company.
- Independent Coaches - Contracted Coaches that run a personal Practice.
- Vendor Coaches - Vendor Coaches that are shared with Client Companies.
Adding Internal and Independent Coaches
Adding Coaches to your account from the Coaches page sets the new user as a Coach automatically. Users added as an Employee can be changed to a Coach from their Profile Summary.
- From your Coaches page click Add Coach.
- Select whether they are an Internal Coach or an Independent Coach.
- Enter their email address to search the system and click Add.
- If the Coach is not in the system enter their name, click Send Invitation, and click Add.
Adding Vendor Companies and Vendor Coaches
Adding Vendor Companies
External Vendor Companies can be added the same way as an internal or independent coach would be added. Or, the vendor can be added through the Vendors tab on the left hand navigation bar. Once the vendor is added, go to your Vendors tab and Add Coaches from there.
Requesting Coaches from Vendor Companies
Client Companies must be connected to a Coaching Company before requesting Coaches.
- From the Company Profile page select a Coach.
- Click request coach and search for their email.
- When the system finds the user click add or fill out the information to send them an invite.
Disconnect or Stop Sharing Coaches
In the event that you need to remove a Coach from your account or stop sharing them with a Client Company you may do so from the Coaches page.
- From your Coaches page select a Coach.
- Click the three dots and select Disconnect or Stop Sharing.
To learn about adding Clients click here.