Before You Start
Have you created and activated an engagement? Read this article if you need help with Starting an Engagement.
Goals are a great way to track your users progress as they accomplish milestones. You may also add stakeholders to goals to request their feedback on the progress.
- From your Engagements page select an Engagement or create a new one.
- Click on the Goals tab.
- Click Add Goal.
- Give your Goal a name and a Description.
Coaches and coachees may choose to set the goals they create to be confidential or also visible to admins.
- Click on the Lock icon at the top right of the Goal.
- Select Confidential to make the Goal private.
Adding Themes to Your Goals
You may also tag your goal with themes related to the topic. Themes must be added in your engagement settings before you can add them to goals.
For more information read our article about Creating Theme Libraries.
The progress tab is where users can add milestones and add optional due dates.
- Start typing in the Milestone text box and hit ENTER to add a Milestone.
Request Stakeholder Feedback
The feedback tab is where users can invite stakeholders and provide feedback.
- Inside the Goal click on Feedback.
- Click on the Stakeholders add icon and select a user or add one by email.
To view goal reports click on the reports tab in the main navigation and select goal reports from the dropdown menu.
For more information read our article about Creating Engagements.
Check out our Mobile App article on Managing Goals.