About Engagement Settings
Admins, Global Admins, Engagement Managers, and Location Admins can see the Engagement Settings panel.
- From your Engagements page select an Engagement or create a new one.
- Click on the Settings Tab.
The Engagement Settings panel is where you can customize settings for individual Engagements.
- You can edit the Engagement Settings by clicking the pencil icon.
The Engagement Settings panel is separated into groups: General, Engagement, Files Summary, Information, Participants, Managers, Viewers, and Delete.
What's in the Engagement Settings?
Inside the General group is Engagement Status, Engagement Dates, Program, Default Meeting Location, Preferred Invoicing Approach, and Theme Library.
- Engagement statuses can be set to Active, Inactive, or Completed.
- Under the Engagement Dates you can set a Start and End Date.
- Admins can set a Program Template.
To learn more about creating Program Templates click here.
Next you can..
- Set a Default Meeting Location to your Engagement.
This will set the location for each Session in the specific Engagement. The default meeting location can be set to Place, Video, Phone, or In-App Video.
- Your Engagement comes with a default CoachLogix Theme Library. This must be selected before starting the Engagement.
- Add a custom Theme Library in the Resources page > Add Resource > Create Theme Library.
Engagement files must be added to the Engagement Settings panel before activating the Engagement.
Admins can upload files to resources straight from the computer or sync files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, and OneDrive. Accepted file formats include images, doc files, PDFs, sheets, and slides.
This group contains the Hours and Sessions info. Each show the past, completed, and hours remaining in the Engagement.
The Participants of the Engagement include the Coach, Coachee, and the Admin.
Engagement Editors can be within the Engagement Settings panel. The types of roles that appear in this list can include Admins, Coaches, Location Managers, and Location Admins.
The Viewers panel shows a summary of users selected by the Admin that can view the Engagement.
Contracts can be shared by Companies and applied to an Engagement from the Engagement creation process or in the Engagement Settings panel of the Engagement.
Only Global Admins and Location Admins can delete an Engagement.
To learn more about Engagements click here.