Admins have the option to upload custom Theme Libraries. Choose from the default CoachLogix themes or customize a new one.
Here are 6 steps to choosing themes for your theme library:
- Log into your account at app.coachlogix.com.
- Click on Resources.
3. Click on Add Resource.
4. Click on Theme Library.
5. Click Add Theme.
6. Select which themes you would like to add to your library.
Creating Theme Libraries
Here are 4 steps to creating Theme Libraries:
- Click on Add Theme.
- Select Create New Theme.
- Give the Theme a Name and Description.
- Click Save.
Once the Theme Library is created attach it to an engagement.
Add Themes to Goals
Once the Theme Library is added to the engagement it can be attached to Goals.
Here are 6 steps to attaching themes to goals:
- Click on Engagements.
- Select an Engagement or create a new one.
- Click on the Goals tab.
- Click on Add Goal.
- Click on the Tag icon at the top right of the new goal.
- Select a theme to tag to the goal.
To learn more about goals click here.