CoachLogix offers an informative reporting system so you can best use the information generated by coaches, coachees, and data generated within engagements.
What Reports Can You See?
There are currently 7 reports available with customizable columns and sorting features. We have new reports and some advanced in-app features coming soon.
- Engagements Report
- Sessions Report
- Coach Report
- Coachee Report
- Goals Report
- Open Tasks
- Form Submissions
- Theme Progress Report (Coming Soon)
- Financial Reports (Coming Soon)
You have the options to view, customize, and download account reporting from your reports page in your account.
- You can customize the columns for each Report by clicking on the Gear icon and selecting which columns you want to show.
- You may select the Report type from the dropdown menu, set a date range of your Engagements, and click load Report.
- Click the download icon to download a report.
You also have the option to download each report as a PDF, CSV, or XLSX.
Admins can view reports from the reports tab in the main navigation. These report results can be a combination of the following: engagements, coaches, coachees, goals, and forms in the company account.
Individual reports for engagements can be downloaded within the engagement.
- From your Engagements page select an Engagement that has completed Program Items.
- Click the Download icon to download a summary of the Engagement.
Individual AND aggregate form summaries can be viewed from the resources page.
- Admins can view Form results per Engagement by clicking on the eyeball icon.