Create a contract template under account settings or skip to step 2, below.
- Go to your Account Settings and click "Contract Templates."
- Click "Add New" and follow the steps to create a new contract template. Here you will define rates (per session, hour, fixed amount or retainer), set up a payment schedule, and indicate whether you'd like to send invoices automatically, and/or collect payments via Stripe. Learn more about connecting to Stripe here.
Assigning to Users
Assign a contract to a Client, Coach, or Vendor.
- Go to the client, coach or vendor's summary page.
- In the lower right corner you can assign a contract.
- You can choose from templates and then customize the template for the client, or you can create new contracts from scratch here.
- If the coach, vendor or client is active they can accept or reject the contract in their account.
- If they're inactive, it's automatically considered approved.
- The contract now becomes available to assign to engagements with that coach, vendor or client (can be assigned during create workflow or under the engagement settings tab).
Assign to an Engagement
Assign the contract to an engagement
- You must first assign the contract to a client or vendor (step 2, above) before assigning it to an engagement.
- If assigned to an inactive client or vendor, you can start assigning it to engagements immediately and the invoice automation will begin.
- If assigned to an active client or vendor, they will need to approve (or reject) the contract from their account.
- After a contract is assigned to an engagement, billable activity and invoices will be generated (and possible sent) automatically depending on your contract settings.