Add a Task to Your Engagement
Tasks are a Program Item type that assigns an action to Engagement Participants.
Each Task can only have 1 user assigned to it.
- From the Engagements page select an Engagement or create a new one.
- Click Add Item and select Task.
- Fill out a Name and Description and add an Assignee.
- Click the airplane icon to send the Task.
Advanced tip: Admins can set up Tasks ahead of time inside Program Templates.
To learn more about Program Templates click here.
- Manage Your Global Resources
- Creating Engagements
- Manage Your Program Items and Notifications
- Creating and Sending Forms to Your Employees and Stakeholders
- Send Forms to Your Users