Add a Task to Your Engagement
Tasks are a program Item type that assigns an action to engagement participants.
Each task can only have 1 user assigned to it.
- From the Engagements page select an Engagement or create a new one.
- Click Add Item and select Task.
- Fill out a Name and Description and add an Assignee.
- Click the airplane icon to send the Task.
Advanced tip: Admins can set up tasks ahead of time inside program templates.
For more information read our article about Program Templates.
- Manage Your Global Resources
- Creating Engagements
- Manage Your Program Items and Notifications
- Creating and Sending Forms to Your Employees and Stakeholders
- Send Forms to Your Users