Setting Up for Coach Pools
The Global Pool Settings apply to all pools and the Coach Matching process. Inside the Coach Pool Settings you can manage the way the pools work.
Coach Pool Engagement Settings Include:
- Welcome Message Settings: Include a welcome message that the Coachees will see when selecting a coach.
- Matching Interview Requirements: Coachees can schedule interviews or they can select their coach immediately.
- Interview Approval Requirements: Coachees can message coach and schedule interviews without approval.
- Maximum Interview Requests: Set a limit to the number of matching interviews coachees can schedule.
- Interview Details: Customize the matching interview.
- Start Engagement Settings: Set whether Coachees need final admin approval after they select their coach.
- Default Program Template Settings: Set a Program template that will be used in the engagement.
Here are 4 easy steps to managing coach pool settings:
- Log into the app at app.coachlogix.com.
- Click on Settings.
- Select the Coach Matching Settings.
- Click on Engagement Settings to set global engagement settings.
Helpful tip: Create your program templates for your engagements and pool settings ahead of time. You can create program templates here.
Creating a Coach Pool
Here are 5 easy steps to creating a coach pool:
- Click on your Coaches tab.
- Select the Coaches by clicking the check boxes next to their names.
- Click CREATE POOL on the upper toolbar.
- Give the pool a name and description.
- Click SAVE.
To learn more about adding employees click here.
Share a Pool with a Coachee
Here are 5 easy steps to share a pool:
- Click on the Coaches tab.
- Click on the pool you created.
- Click on the Coachees tab.
- Click ADD NEW COACHEE.
- Click on the name/s of the Coachee/s you want to share the coach pool with and click ADD COACHEE.
Coach Matching Process
Helpful tip: Coaches must have their calendars synced, schedules set, and availability turned on in order to match with coachees.
Here are 4 easy steps to match with a coach:
- Click on Engagements.
- Create a new engagement.
- In the engagement creator select The Coachee is selecting the coach from a pool.
- Select the pool.
The matching process will now begin.
Here are 5 easy steps to interview and select a coach:
- Log into your account and select the engagement that says Matching Started.
- Select a coach and click Schedule Interview.
Helpful tip: If your admin has turned on their approval settings you may be required to wait for your admin to approve the interview before your can schedule it.
3. Select a date and time to Interview with the coach.
4. After the interview click Select Coach.
5. Admin must approve the selection if their settings has been set to do so.
Helpful tip: If your admin has turned on their approval settings you may be required to wait for your admin to approve the selection before the engagement will be able to start.
Pro tip: Admins can turn on automatic start under Account Settings > Global Engagement Pool Settings > click Start Engagements Automatically.
To learn more about creating an engagement click here.