- Global Admin: Has permission to manage all Engagements, Coaches, Clients, Employees, Billing, and Company Settings. The only other role Global Admins can have is “Coach.”
- Location Admin: Has permission to manage location-specific Engagements, Coaches, Clients, Employees, Billing, and Company Settings. Location Admin can also access location-specific data and reports.
- Internal Coach: A Coach/Employee of your Company.
- Independent Coach: An Independent Contractor. Also technically a Global Admin of their own account.
- Vendor Coach: Contracted through a coaching Vendor. A vendor Coach can be internal or external/contracted by the Vendor.
- External Coach: A Vendor Coach or Independent Coach, contracted by your Company.
Employee / Internal / Sponsored Coachee: A Coachee sponsored by their Company that may participate in coaching Engagements.
Client Company > Employee/Coachee.
Anyone can be assigned as a Coachee, including Admins and Coaches.
- Independent / Directly Contracted Coachee: An individual that independently contracts their Coach / pays directly; not sponsored by their Company.
- Engagement Viewer - Similar to a Coachee with view-only permissions. A Viewer can be your Manager, Stakeholder or your Boss.
This person can be added under Engagement Settings (if they are already an internal connection / company member).
Viewers only have permission to view the specific Engagements they are attached to.
- Engagement Editor - Has permission to edit specific Engagements.
- Enterprise Admin - Has permission to create an Organizational Structure.
Set an Employee's User Role
- From your Company Settings page click on Employees.
- Click on the three dots next to the Employee's name.
- Click on Update Employee Roles.
To learn how to Add Employees click here.
- Getting Started for Coachees
- Getting Started for Internal & Contracted Coaches
- Getting Started for Company Admins