- Global Admin: Has permission to manage all engagements, coaches, clients, employees, account financials and company settings. The only other role global admins can have is “coach.”
- Location Admin: Has permission to manage location-specific engagements, coaches, clients, employees, account financials and company settings. Can access location-specific data and reports.
- Internal Coach: An employee of your organization.
- Independent Coach: An independent contractor. Also technically a global admin of their own account.
- Vendor Coach: Contracted through a coaching vendor. Can be internal or external/contracted by the vendor.
- External Coach: A vendor coach or independent coach, contracted by your organization.
- Employee / Internal / Sponsored Coachee: A coachee sponsored by their company that may participate in coaching engagements. Client company > employee/coachee. Anyone can be assigned as a coachee, including admins and coaches.
- Independent / Directly Contracted Coachee: An individual that independently contracts their coach / pays directly; not sponsored by their company.
- Engagement Viewer: Similar to a coachee with view-only permissions. Usually a manager, stakeholder or boss. This person can be added under engagement settings (if they are already an internal connection / company member). Viewers only have permission to view specific engagements.
- Engagement Editor: Has permission to edit specific engagements.
- Enterprise Admin: Has permission to create an organizational structure.