- Global Admin: Has permission to manage all engagements, coaches, clients, employees, billing, and company settings. The only other role global admins can have is “coach.”
- Location Admin: Has permission to manage location-specific engagements, coaches, clients, employees, billing, and company settings. Location admin can also access location-specific data and reports.
- Internal Coach: A coach/employee of your company.
- Independent Coach: An independent contractor. Also, an independent coach is also a global admin of their account.
- Vendor Coach: Contracted through a coaching vendor. A vendor coach can be internal or external/contracted by the vendor.
- External Coach: A vendor coach or independent coach, contracted by your company.
Employee/Sponsored Coachee: A coachee sponsored by their company may participate in coaching engagements.
Anyone can be assigned as a coachee, including admins and coaches.
- Independent / Directly Contracted Coachee: An individual that independently contracts their coach / pays directly; not sponsored by their company.
Engagement Viewer: Similar to a coachee with view-only permissions. A viewer can be your manager, stakeholder or your boss.
This person can be added under engagement settings (if they are already an internal connection / company member).
Viewers only have permission to view the specific engagements they are attached to.
- Engagement Editor: Has permission to edit specific engagements.
- Enterprise Admin: Has permission to create an organizational structure.
Set an Employee's User Role
- From your Company Settings page click on Employees.
- Click on the three dots next to the Employee's name.
- Click on Update Employee Roles.
For more information read our article about Managing Employees.
- Getting Started for Coachees
- Getting Started for Internal & Contracted Coaches
- Getting Started for Company Admins