Adding a Coach or changing Coach availability will either allow Clients to match with Coaches and view their profile in the matching process.
To learn more about Coach Matching click here.
Making Employees Coaches and Setting Availability
Coaches can either be Available or At Capacity.
Admins can change internal Coach's profile information by editing the user's profile page. If an employee is a Coach the Admin can set their account to accept coaching.
Here are 4 easy steps for Admins to make a user a Coach:
- Log into the app at app.coachlogix.com
- Select a coach from the Coach page.
- Click on the Summary page.
- Scroll down to Account Roles and click the checkbox to make the user a Coach.
Coaches can change their availability by editing their personal profile page.
Here are 3 easy steps for Coaches to change availability:
- Click on the top right avatar and select My Profile.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the pencil in Coach Availability.
- The availability should change to Accepting Clients.