Themes are competencies that Coaches and Coachees use to add to Goals within Engagements. You can add Themes from your own personal library or use our Default CoachLogix library.
Adding Themes to Goals
Once a Theme Library has been created, Admins are able to add Themes to any specific Engagement's Goals tab.
- From your Engagements page select an Engagement or create a new one.
- Click on the Goals tab.
- Choose a Goal and click on the Tag icon.
- Choose the Themes from the Library.
The new Themes are now visible inside the Goal.
If a Theme Library has not been set, read an article about adding and managing Theme Libraries here.
To learn more about Goals click here.
Advanced Tip: Theme Libraries must be added to the Engagement by an Admin or Engagement Editor under the Engagement Settings tab.
- Add Goals and Get Feedback from Anyone
- View Reports that are Generated by Your Engagements
- Download an Engagement Report
- Mobile App Goals and Feedback