Admins can create coach pools that will begin a coach matching process between coaches and coachees. Pools can include your internal coaches, external shared coaches, and independent coaches.
Create a Pool
- From the Coaches Page select the Coaches you want to put in a Pool.
- To select a Coach click on the checkbox next to their name.
- Click Create Pool.
- Name the Pool, add a Description, and click Save.
You may alternatively create a pool by clicking Create Pool on the right under the coach pools panel.
- Name the Pool and add a Description.
- Click on the Coaches tab to add Coaches to the Pool.
- Click Save.
Start the Matching Process
To start the matching process for groups or cohorts of coaches, add coachees to your pool.
- From inside the Coaches page click on a pool or create a new one.
- Click Add Coachee to add a Coachee to the Pool.
- Select your Coachee and click Start Matching Process.
You may alternatively start the matching process from the engagements page.
- From the Engagements Page click Create Engagement.
- Select Share Coach Pools.
- Follow the rest of the wizard to create the Engagement and click Start Matching.
For more information read our article about Coach Matching.