Admins can create Coach Pools that will begin a Coach Matching process between Coaches and Coachees. Pools can include your Internal Coaches, External Shared Coaches, and Independent Coaches.
Create a Pool
- From the Coaches Page select the Coaches you want to put in a Pool.
- To select a Coach click on the checkbox next to their name.
- Click Create Pool.
- Name the Pool, add a Description, and click Save.
You may alternatively create a Pool by clicking Create Pool on the right under the Coach Pools panel.
- Name the Pool and add a Description.
- Click on the Coaches tab to add Coaches to the Pool.
- Click Save.
Start the Matching Process
To start the Matching Process for groups or cohorts of Coaches, add Coachees to your Pool.
- From inside the Coaches page click on a pool or create a new one.
- Click Add Coachee to add a Coachee to the Pool.
- Select your Coachee and click Start Matching Process.
You may alternatively start the Matching Process from the Engagements Page.
- From the Engagements Page click Create Engagement.
- Select Share Coach Pools.
- Follow the rest of the wizard to create the Engagement and click Start Matching.
To learn more about Coach Matching click here.