- You can manage My Settings via the menu in the upper right corner to update Profile information, Timezone defaults, and Notifications.
- For Coaches, this is also where they can view/edit their Coach Profiles.
Helpful tip: If coaches do not see the profile link, we’ll cover how to make them a coach coming up.
For more information read our article about Personal Settings.
Admins can create a new program template or duplicate a current one.
- From your Account Settings click on Program Templates.
- Click Create New.
- Enter a Name and optionally select a Program to copy, then click Save.
For more information read our article about Program Templates.
- From your Coaches page Click Add Coach.
- Select Internal Coach and fill in the user's email.
- If the user is in the system they will appear or it will ask you to enter their name and send an invitation.
If you add from the Employees page > Company Settings you can set an employee as a coach from the employee list.
- You can make this Employee a Coach by clicking on the new Employee's name in the list to open their Profile or click the three dots to change their role.
- Under account roles select that the Employee does provide coaching in the checkbox.
For more information read our article about Managing Contacts.
You may add personal clients or client companies.
- If coaching several people at one Company, add the Company first, then add Coachees.
- After adding Coachees to client Companies, they will become available for Coach Matching.
For more information read our article about Inviting Clients.
Engagements are where your coaches and coachees can set up meetings and complete program items that you can assign to them.
- Go to the Engagements page and click the Create button.
- Search and select the Coachee and the Coach and click save.
- Click Start Engagement. The Engagement is Active and ready to use.
Helpful Tip: The engagement is in a draft state until the admin clicks Start Engagement.
For more information read our article about Creating Engagements.
Add Details to Sessions
On each session within a program, there are two slightly different ways to set the date, time, and duration of a session.
The schedule button will schedule the session, which will create and send an invitation to anyone who has been added to the session as an Attendee.
To update the duration of a session before scheduling requires admin permissions, or engagement editor permissions (it's a structural change to the program.)
The coach (with no special permissions) is able to freely update the date, time, and duration of the session (it's making sure the record is accurate.)
Privacy and Security
Privacy: What can everyone see?
- If you invite coachees, they can only see program items assigned to them; they cannot see program items assigned to Coaches, Admins, or anyone else.
- Only global admins can view confidential form data.
- All CoachLogix features under the Goals, Notes and Resources tabs are optional; none are required.
- Goals under the Goals tab are visible to all Engagement Participants, Admins, and Editors.
- Notes are confidential by default, however users can optionally share notes with others.
- Resources added under the Engagement Resources tab are visible to all Participants, Admins, and Editors.
- Files added under Engagement Settings are only visible to Admins, Coaches, and Editors.
Security: How safe is CoachLogix?
CoachLogix enforces best practice technical safeguards to protect the integrity and security of your data. CoachLogix has been certified to exceed industry standards based on third party penetration tests and is used by global fortune 500 companies - all of which have reviewed and approved the platform from an IT security standpoint.
For more information read our article about our Security Policies.
In the event that you get stuck, you can find user guides and free webinars in our Support Portal.
You may also use in-app chat support to speak with a CoachLogix specialist about features in your account.
For more information read our article about Support.