Welcome to CoachLogix! Your admin will send you an invite to activate your account with a link in your personal email browser.
- When your Admin sends you an invite you will receive an email with an activation link.
- Click View to activate the account and set your password.
- You can now login to the app at app.coachlogix.com.
If you see an authentication error check your inbox for duplicate invites or contact your admin to re-send the invite.
Helpful tip: Log into the app with the email address the account is registered with.
- Click on the Avatar at the top right of your screen and select My Profile.
- Fill in the information by clicking the pencil icon on the right of each description.
To learn more read our article about Managing Personal Settings.
Add Details to Sessions
On each session within a program, there are two slightly different ways to set the date, time, and duration of a session.
The calendar icon will schedule the session, which will create and send an invitation to anyone who has been added to the session as an Attendee.
To update the duration of a session before scheduling requires admin permissions, or engagement editor permissions (it's a structural change to the program.)
- From an admin account navigate to the engagement settings.
- Set the duration of the engagement.
As the coach, you are able to freely update the date, time, and duration of the session (it's making sure the record is accurate.)
For more information read our article about Session Details.
Mark Sessions Complete
As the engagement proceeds you can mark sessions in the program as complete at any time during the engagement.
- From inside the session click the Check Mark.
- Confirm the Session Date, Start Time, and Duration and click Complete.
Mark Tasks Complete
You can assign tasks in an engagement for yourself or your coachee to complete.
- As Coachees complete the task click Complete.
- To change the date click Change Date.