CoachLogix comes with a default theme library which can be found in your resources page. You also have the option to create custom theme libraries. Choose from the default CoachLogix themes or customize a new one.
Creating a theme library can give your coaches and coachees an idea of what kind of themes they can tag to their goals.
- From your Resources page click Add Resource.
- Select Create Theme Library.
- From inside the Theme Library editor check the themes you wish to add or add new themes of your own.
When you select the default themes, you also have the option to edit those themes.
- From inside the Add Theme dialog, click on the pencil icon next to the Theme you wish to edit.
- You may edit the Theme's Description and click Save.
Customizing Your Theme Libraries
You may customize your own library to keep engagement participants on track. You may add your own personal themes to your library if you choose not to use the defaults.
- From inside the new Theme Library, click on Add Theme.
- Select Create New Theme.
- Give your new Theme a Name and Description and click Save.
Once the theme library is created, it can be added to an engagement.
Add Themes to Goals
Once the theme library is added to the engagement it can be attached to goals.
- From the Engagements page, select an Engagement or create a new one.
- Click on the Goals tab and select Add Goal.
- Click on Add Themes to add your desired themes l.
For more information read our article about Creating Goals.