Add a Session
As Coaches and coachees participate in engagements there is an option to add session detail so when sessions are completed they show the most accurate data in the reporting pages of CoachLogix.
Add Details to Your Session
In each session within a program, there are two slightly different ways to set the date, time, and duration of a session.
The schedule button will schedule the session, which will create and send an invitation to anyone who has been added to the session as an Attendee.
To update the duration of a session before scheduling requires admin permissions, or engagement editor permissions (it's a structural change to the program.)
- From an admin account navigate to the engagement settings.
- Set the duration of the engagement.
The coach (with no special permissions) is able to freely update the date, time, and duration of the session (it's making sure the record is accurate.)
When you are ready, add details to your session so that the attendees have the information they need before the scheduled date.
- From your Engagements page select an Engagement or create a new one.
- Choose a Session and add a Description, a Location, a Meeting time, the Attendees, Action Items, and Comments.
The following program items can be added into an engagement:
Please Note: Program items will re-order based on their state. The items that have been sent or completed will move up on the program list. When an item is sent it will move up the list and when it is completed it will move up again on the program list.
How to Complete a Session
Once an admin or coach chooses to complete a session they can mark the session as complete.
- From your Engagements page select an Engagement.
- Choose the Session you want to complete and click Complete Session
- Confirm the date and time in the modal and click Complete.
Admins and coaches will also find a complete session button which will complete the session - this allows the session to be logged as complete in the system, but will not generate any invitations.