If you are experiencing issues with your account, CoachLogix offers tips below on how to troubleshoot the issue yourself. If you do not see an answer to your question here feel free to use the Free Support Options in your Help menu.
Most issues can be fixed by simply refreshing your page, logging out and back in again, and in some cases a hard refresh.
On a Mac: COMMAND + SHIFT + R
On a PC: CONTROL + SHIFT + R
If the information here does not help with the problem try clearing the cookies and cache in your browser. (You can find this in your browser's settings or preferences)
Top Issues that Users Have
Why Can't I Login?
- Make sure you are using the same email account that was used to create your account.
- Make sure you are using the correct password.
- If you cannot remember your password, click Forgot Password on the login page.
- Helpful tip: If your Employees see an Authentication error try re-sending the invite and they you will have to wait 24 hours to re-send the invite again. Contact Support if you have any questions.
Why Didn't My Employee Receive an Invite?
In the event that an employee does not receive the email invite, you may resend the invitation.
- You can resend an invite by clicking on the "..." next to the employee's name.
- Invites can only be resent once every 24 hours.
- If your Employee still does not see an invite, have them check their spam folder in their email account.
What if I Invite a New Company with the Wrong Email Address?
In the event that a company gets invited by the wrong email address, do not worry there is a fix for this.
- If you are an admin inviting another user, you have control of their company page while they are still in the inactive state.
- Navigate to the company page and scroll down to the Account Managers panel.
- Select their company name.
- Click Add Point of Contact.
- Now you can enter the correct email address and send an invite.
Once the user has activated the account they will take over the admin control and can delete the user with the incorrect email address.
Why Won't My Engagement Start?
If you are using a Free CoachLogix account, you may only have 1 active Engagement in your account.
- Be sure to have a Coach selected to activate an Engagement.
- You may upgrade your account from the Subscriptions page for Unlimited Active Engagements.
- If an Engagement Participant cannot see their Program Items, make sure you have, activated the Engagement, and assigned and sent the item to them.
Why Can't My Coachee Schedule a Session or Interview?
If a coachee is unable to schedule a session it is likely because their coach has not synced their calendar to CoachLogix.
- Coaches can set their availability from their Personal Settings to enable the scheduling feature for Coachees.
- Admins and Coaches can set the Coach's availability from their profile to Accepting Clients or At Capacity.
Why Aren't My Program Items Showing as Completed?
- Check to make sure you have clicked the check mark to complete the item.
- Try refreshing your browser.
- Clear your browser history and cache. (You can find this in your browser's settings or preferences)
Why Can't I Create an Invoice?
- Invoices are created based off completed sessions.
- Contracts that are not sent automatically will show Billable Activity on the Dashboard as Sessions are completed.
- Invoices for Engagements without Contracts can be created from the Invoicing page.