Set up your profile for other users to view. Coaches, coachees, and admins can update and change their personal settings by setting a profile picture, uploading a calendar, and setting notification settings.
Your Personal Settings
Personal settings include the general panel where coaches can set the settings for their account including a name, email address, phone number, gender, language and timezone. Every account type has the ability to edit their own personal settings.
From the avatar at the top right of the screen select My Settings. There are three tabs: General, Calendar Sync, and Notifications.
- On your profile you can upload a photo, change the email address associated with your account, enter a phone number, specify your gender, and set your default language and time zone.
- You may choose whether you are accepting clients. This makes you available to your Coachees.
Requesting Approval for Coach Matching
From your profile you may choose whether the system will ask for your approval before being selected for a coach matching engagement.
- From your avatar link select My Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Request My Approval for new client engagements.
Sync Your Calendar
Syncing your calendar enables the scheduling feature for your coachees.
- Sync calendars with iCloud, Google, Office 365, Exchange, and Outlook.
Helpful Tip: Once a coach has shared their availability coachees can start scheduling sessions.
- Go to Calendar Settings and click Add Calendar.
Please Note: Cronofy will open a window with the options to sync a calendar with iCloud, Google Calendar, Office 365, Exchange, and Outlook.
The notifications panel allows control of account notifications that can be set globally or individually.
Global Notifications control whether the app will receive notifications across all accounts via app notifications and email.
Email Notifications can be set here so that all engagement notifications will follow to the defaulted settings.