Save your preferred meeting locations for matching interviews and sessions. Set defaults for program templates and engagements.
Add a Location to a Specific Session in an Engagement
You can edit the location on a specific session without it affecting any of your default settings.
- From the Engagements page select an Engagement.
- Create a Session by adding an item and choosing Engagement Session.
- Add a Location under Session Details.
- Click Add New to create a new Meeting Location.
Save a Default Location for All Sessions in an Engagement
Follow these steps to set a Default Location in Engagements:
- Click on Engagements and select an Engagement.
- Choose the Settings Tab.
- Under General click on Default Meeting Location.
- Save your default meeting locations. It will update and appear on all unscheduled sessions.
Save Default Locations to Program Templates
Follow these steps to set a default location in Program Templates:
- Go to Company Settings > Program Templates.
- Click on Settings in the upper right corner.
- Click on Default Meeting Location.
- Add and save. This will update all session locations by default.
- Alternatively, if you do not use the same location for all sessions, you can save unique locations for each session.
Save a Default Location for Matching Interviews
If you participate in coach matching, you should save a default interview location under your personal settings.