Forms allow you to collect data from your users that can be viewed individually or in a form report. You may create a form in your resources page. When you have created your form you can start sending it to your users.
To learn more read our article about Creating Forms.
You can add forms to engagement programs for your users to fill out.
- From your Engagements page select an Engagement or create a new one.
- Select a Form from your Resources by clicking Add Item.
- Name your form, give it a Description, and select the recipient(s) to receive the form.
- Click the airplane icon to send your form.
- When you send a form to a Recipient they will be notified via email and app notification.
- Your Recipients can fill their forms out from their Engagement, clicking on the app notification, or by clicking the email link.
Helpful tip: Your users do not need to be logged in to fill out the form from the email link.
Pro tip: Form recipients do not have to have a CoachLogix account. You may add them as a recipient by clicking Add by Email. Forms can be filled from the email link that will route them to an Internet browser tab.