Setting Up for Coach Pools
The global pool settings apply to all coach pools and the coach matching process. inside the coach pool settings admins can manage the way the pools work.
Coach Matching Settings Available
Matching settings give you a customized experience for your coachees. Settings provide you a way to manage the matching process.
- Welcome Message Settings - Include a welcome message that the Coachees will see when selecting a Coach.
- Matching Interview Requirements - Coachees can schedule interviews or they can select their Coach immediately.
- Interview Approval Requirements - Coachees can message Coach and schedule interviews without approval.
- Maximum Interview Requests - Set a limit to the number of Matching Interviews Coachees can schedule.
- Interview Details - Customize the Matching Interview Description.
- Start Engagement Settings - Set whether Coachees need final Admin approval after they select their Coach.
- Default Program Template Settings - Set a Program Template that will be used in the Engagement.
- From the Company Setting page click on Coach Matching Settings.
- Select whether there needs to be an Admin approval for Interview selections, starting Engagements automatically, and if there is a Program Template you wish to use in each Matching Engagement.
- Click Save.
Helpful Tip: If you choose to have individual settings per engagement you can set them in the engagement settings tab.
Pro tip: Create program templates for engagements and pool settings ahead of time.
Creating a Coach Pool
- From the Coaches page select the Coaches you want in your Pool and click Create Pool.
- Give the Pool a Name and Description then click Save.
- Click on the Settings tab inside the Pool to change the Name and Description of the Pool.
Coach Matching Process
Coaches can make themselves available for engagements by having their availability turned on. Coaches must have their calendars synced and schedules set in order for coachees to schedule interviews.
- From the Engagements page click Add Engagement.
- In the Engagement creator select Share Coach Pools.
- Select the pool.
- Click Start Matching to begin the matching process.
Once you have created your pools, added your coaches/coachees, and started the matching process, your coachees can review and interview your coaches.
Interview and Select a Coach
During the matching process, coachees, admins, and coaches all have a part to play in interviewing, approving, and selecting the right Coach for the engagement.
Coachees start the matching process by reviewing the coach's profiles available in the pool used for the engagement. Coachees can then select the coaches they wish to interview before starting the engagement. Admins have the option to approve the interview request before scheduling the interview can happen. When the interview is approved coaches and coachees can schedule interviews.
- When you log into your account the Matching page should automatically load.
- If you are viewing a different Engagement click on the matching icon in the main navigation to return to the Matching page.
- From the matching page click Schedule Interview to the right of the Coach's name.
If your coach has not shared their coaching availability the coach or admin will have to schedule the interview. You will receive an email and a chat message notifying you of the scheduling details.
- Select a date and time to Interview with the Coach.
- After the interview click Select Coach.
Pro tip: Admins can turn on automatic start under Account Settings > Global Engagement Pool Settings > click Start Engagements Automatically.
- From the Engagements page select the Engagement that says Matching Started.
- Depending on your matching settings you may auto approve all interview requests or individually approve each one.
- Depending on your matching settings you have the option to approve or decline requests for Admins to start an Engagement during the matching process.
- If you have not shared your availability you will be notified to schedule the interview.
- If you have been selected for the Engagement you will be notified and the Engagement will be available to access from your Engagements page.
For more information read our article about Personal Settings.