Before You Start
Have you added coaches to your account? Read our article about Adding Coaches.
Adding a coach or changing coach availability will allow clients to match with Coaches and view their profile in the matching process.
Make an Employee a Coach
Coaches can either be available or at capacity.
Admins can change the internal coach's profile information by editing the user's profile page. If an employee is a coach the admin can set their account to accept coaching.
- From your Company Settings page click on Employees.
- Select an Employee and scroll down to Account Roles.
- Click the checkboxes to make the user a Coach and/or Available/At Capacity for scheduling Sessions.
Setting Your Availability
You and your coaches can change your availability by editing your personal profile page. In order for your coachees to be able to schedule with you make sure to sync a calendar in your personal settings.
- If your Calendar is synced and you are set as a Coach click on My Profile.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the pencil in Coach Availability.
- Your availability should change to Accepting Clients.
For more information read our article about Personal Settings.