CoachLogix offers an informative reporting system so you can best use the information generated by coaches, coachees, and data generated within engagements.
What Reports Can You See?
There are currently 10 reports available with customizable columns and sorting features. We have new reports and some advanced in-app features coming soon.
- Engagements Report
- Sessions Report
- Coach Report
- Coachee Report
- Goals Report
- Assignment Report
- Form Submissions REport
- Themes Report
- Stakeholders Report
- Invoices Report
You have the option to view, customize, and download account reporting from your reports page in your account.
- You may select the Report type from the dropdown menu and set a date range of your Engagements.
- You can customize the columns for each Report by clicking the Columns button and selecting the columns you wish to show in your report.
- Click the Export button to download the report.
You also have the option to download each report as a PDF, CSV, or XLSX.
Admins can view reports from the reports tab in the main navigation. These report results can be a combination of the following: engagements, coaches, coachees, goals, and forms in the company account.
Individual reports for engagements can be downloaded within the engagement.
- From your Engagements page select an Engagement that has completed Program Items.
- Click the Download icon to download a summary of the Engagement.
Individual AND aggregate form summaries can be viewed from the resources page.
- Admins can view Form results per Engagement by clicking on the eyeball icon.